24.Jul.2011 Grindy thingy
I’m sorry kids, Scott Pilgrim has this way of getting inside my head.
And I made this for a Deviantart (quite random) contest; I welcome our Panda overlords.
28.May.2011 What time is it? Adventure TARDIS!
08.Apr.2011 Who’s scruffy-looking?
21.Jan.2011 We Are Sex Bob-omb! (II)
13.Dec.2010 More frakking cute overload.
This is a Get Well Soon card for a friend; very Calvin and Hobess-ish
Here’s the reference I used, one of my favourites.
17.Nov.2010 We Are Sex Bob-Omb!!!
I finally watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World two weeks ago. I’ve watched it 3 times now and I have to say I’m in lesbians with this movie (*FSM* Never gets old)
06.Sep.2010 Influence Map
No new stuff, just that Influence Map meme I’ve seen in Deviantart a month ago (where I post it first) It’s a nice exercise, really makes you think.
Here’s the template. (I forgot somethings like Pop Art and Van Gogh and JRR Tolkien and Terry Pratchett and… )
Click for embiggen.
From *looks at her hands* left to right:
1. xkcd One of my favourite web comics.
3. The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, a wholly remarkable book by Douglas Adams.
4. Scott Pilgrim a brilliant graphic novel by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Haven’t watched the movie yet *sigh* I don’t think I will, bloody movie theaters *shakes fist*)
5. They Might Be Giants
6. Marvel Comics (Deadpool and Spiderman, forgot Wolverine)
7. Indiana Jones Original Trilogy.
8. Hellboy by the great Mike Mignola
9. Calvin and Hobbes a strip by Bill Watterson.
10. Dr. Horrible Sing-along Blog
13. Star Wars Original Trilogy
14. Doctor Who. Classic and New.
16. Invader Zim. (And other works by Jhonen Vasquez)
18. Spaced (Bilbo Bagshot: The Phantom Menace was eighteen months ago, Tim! Tim: I know Bilbo, but… it still hurts, you know?) and other brilliant British sitcoms like The IT Crowd or Black Books.
Talking about Scott Pilgrim! I made my Pilgrim version on this SP avatar creator. If you change the brainy specks and the shoes… it’s me.
25.Dec.2009 The Doctor And The Snow Dalek Mark II
Do you remember this?
Here’s a remake. (Still very Calvin and Hobbes)