30.Sep.2010 The Star Wars Files
You know I’m re-watching X-Files. Then I thought, what about an X-Files/Star Wars crossover? Just the kind of thing that could happen to Mulder, isn’t it?
Okay, it’s just me being silly.
BTW, new place!
Hope you like the new site.
(Thanks to Tatiana for make it possible)
19.Sep.2010 Give me an aar! (VI)
Me, me, me.
And some new ones
Have a jolly International Talk Like A Pirate Day ye landluvers.
18.Sep.2010 Give me an aar! (V)
17.Sep.2010 Give me an aar! (IV)
16.Sep.2010 Give me an aar! (III)
Pirates, pirates, pirates!
14.Sep.2010 Give me an aar! (I)
September is the Talk Like a Pirate and the Hobbit month (Talk Like a Pirate Hobbit month?).
Next Sunday is International Talk Like A Pirate day and… no new stuff, just pirates.
2008 and 2009 Hyro
06.Sep.2010 Influence Map
No new stuff, just that Influence Map meme I’ve seen in Deviantart a month ago (where I post it first) It’s a nice exercise, really makes you think.
Here’s the template. (I forgot somethings like Pop Art and Van Gogh and JRR Tolkien and Terry Pratchett and… )
Click for embiggen.
From *looks at her hands* left to right:
1. xkcd One of my favourite web comics.
3. The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, a wholly remarkable book by Douglas Adams.
4. Scott Pilgrim a brilliant graphic novel by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Haven’t watched the movie yet *sigh* I don’t think I will, bloody movie theaters *shakes fist*)
5. They Might Be Giants
6. Marvel Comics (Deadpool and Spiderman, forgot Wolverine)
7. Indiana Jones Original Trilogy.
8. Hellboy by the great Mike Mignola
9. Calvin and Hobbes a strip by Bill Watterson.
10. Dr. Horrible Sing-along Blog
13. Star Wars Original Trilogy
14. Doctor Who. Classic and New.
16. Invader Zim. (And other works by Jhonen Vasquez)
18. Spaced (Bilbo Bagshot: The Phantom Menace was eighteen months ago, Tim! Tim: I know Bilbo, but… it still hurts, you know?) and other brilliant British sitcoms like The IT Crowd or Black Books.
Talking about Scott Pilgrim! I made my Pilgrim version on this SP avatar creator. If you change the brainy specks and the shoes… it’s me.