05.Aug.2012 Gentleman Dalek
Or Posh Dalek or something like that.
15.Oct.2011 Vampire Science (cute overload)
I painted my Vampire Science/Eighth Doctor in Photoshop. And two more things. The first is an idea The Creeping Spleen from Gallifrey Base gave me. Behold! The Klingon Chef. And the second one… well, I’m a huge Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright and Nick Frost fan.
30.Sep.2011 Silliness is my middle name.
I’m sorry for the lack of updates but… September was a very busy/weird month.
I have nothing new, except for some silly drawings I’ve posted on my Deviantart gallery or my Tumblr.
Two I drew after Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows 2. You know Scott Pilgrim has this way of getting inside my head. I drew that one (the Neville one -wink-) on Manga Studio and I really liked it, pretty cool software. Why Nyan Panda? I have no idea. Illustrator, btw. And another Doctor Who/Star Wars crossover. I was trying some cool watercolour brushes on Photoshop on this one.
24.Jul.2011 Grindy thingy
I’m sorry kids, Scott Pilgrim has this way of getting inside my head.
And I made this for a Deviantart (quite random) contest; I welcome our Panda overlords.
22.Jan.2011 You’ve got red on you (Calendaar!)
And, this is not a work in progress anymore, here’s my 2011 calendaar (pdf) and here’s a preview; hope you like it.
Click for bigger.
(I know, that’s an old Iron Man pic, I’m lazy, shame on me)
21.Jan.2011 We Are Sex Bob-omb! (II)
17.Nov.2010 We Are Sex Bob-Omb!!!
I finally watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World two weeks ago. I’ve watched it 3 times now and I have to say I’m in lesbians with this movie (*FSM* Never gets old)
06.Sep.2010 Influence Map
No new stuff, just that Influence Map meme I’ve seen in Deviantart a month ago (where I post it first) It’s a nice exercise, really makes you think.
Here’s the template. (I forgot somethings like Pop Art and Van Gogh and JRR Tolkien and Terry Pratchett and… )
Click for embiggen.
From *looks at her hands* left to right:
1. xkcd One of my favourite web comics.
3. The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, a wholly remarkable book by Douglas Adams.
4. Scott Pilgrim a brilliant graphic novel by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Haven’t watched the movie yet *sigh* I don’t think I will, bloody movie theaters *shakes fist*)
5. They Might Be Giants
6. Marvel Comics (Deadpool and Spiderman, forgot Wolverine)
7. Indiana Jones Original Trilogy.
8. Hellboy by the great Mike Mignola
9. Calvin and Hobbes a strip by Bill Watterson.
10. Dr. Horrible Sing-along Blog
13. Star Wars Original Trilogy
14. Doctor Who. Classic and New.
16. Invader Zim. (And other works by Jhonen Vasquez)
18. Spaced (Bilbo Bagshot: The Phantom Menace was eighteen months ago, Tim! Tim: I know Bilbo, but… it still hurts, you know?) and other brilliant British sitcoms like The IT Crowd or Black Books.
Talking about Scott Pilgrim! I made my Pilgrim version on this SP avatar creator. If you change the brainy specks and the shoes… it’s me.